- Create approach and design documents.
- Develop applications for project activities.
- Estimate and plan for the development.
- Test and review all deliverables for quality and completeness.
- Implement continuous integration with daily builds and third-party solutions.
- Provide solutions for designs and redesigns of products.
- Design new solutions for new products per customer requirements.
- Provide complete solutions to complex bugs.
- Design and develop database structure and stored procedures.
- Design and develop applications using UNIX Shell scripting, Perl scripting, Python, Sybase, PL/SQL writing and execution.
- Perform batch job monitoring, job abends and resolutions, problem reporting, change control and automation.
- Work with vendor for any new enhancement and bug fixes using Service-Now and involved in production deployment.
- Ensure SLAs are met and serve as point of escalation. Use HP Quality Center and HP ALM for bug fixes.
- Write DB queries for ETL back end validations.
various unanticipated work locations throughout the United States; relocation may be required. Must be willing to relocate.
- Education: Bachelor – Computer Science or Computer Engineering Degree (will accept foreign education equivalent)
- Experience: Five (5) Years
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com