- Design, application development and deployment within the .NET architecture based on programming guidelines and standards.
- Update the classes and methods in business layer to access the Data Access Layer using Object Oriented Programming in C#, Visual Studio 2012 and .Net Framework 4.0. Design WCF services using C#.net 4.0 of the application.
- Create automated build using TFS. Maintain code with Team Foundation Server (TFS). Create stored procedures, functions, triggers, views, queries and database design.
- Perform troubleshooting, monitoring, and optimization of SQL Server and non-production database code using Execution Plan, SQL Server Profiler, Database Engine Tuning Advisory, Activity Monitor, Rebuilding Indexes and Updating Statistics.
- Bachelor – Computer Science or Computer Engineering (will accept foreign education equivalent)
- Experience: Five (5) years
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org