- Create approach and design documents.
- Develop applications for project activities.
- Estimate and plan for the development.
- Test and review all deliverables for quality and completeness.
- Implement continuous integration with daily builds and third party solutions.
- Provide solutions for designs and redesigns of products.
- Establish development best practices and development processes for the team.
- Design components adhering to SOA architecture.
- Design new solutions for new products per customer requirements.
- Provide complete solutions to complex bugs.
- Design and develop database structure and stored procedures.
- Design and develop application web pages using AngularJs, Java, SpringMVC, Ajax and Jquery.
- Utilize SDLC methodology to develop the product by aligning with business and testing teams.
- Participate in high level design and details design of the application.
various unanticipated work locations throughout the United States; relocation may be required. Must be willing to relocate.
- Education: Bachelor – Computer Science or Computer Engineering Degree (will accept foreign education equivalent)
- Experience: Five (5) Years