- Design technical solutions, code complex objects using Oracle SQL/PLSQL, Unix programming and Service Oriented Architecture.
- Perform all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design development and data modeling tasks using platforms such as Oracle SQL Developer Data Modeler, Oracle, and Unix server.
- Design and develop ETL jobs for Data-warehouse by using in-house framework built with JAVA, Oracle and Unix.
- Implement Datamart, change dimensions and FACT table of STAR schema for data-warehouse.
- Implement tuned interfaces and batch scripts by writing Unix programs for nightly batch run.
- Develop invoice reports per business need by using Jasper and Crystal report tools.
- Provide performance improvements of applications by tuning Oracle objects and analyzing the issue using tools such as OEM(Oracle Enterprise Manager),TK Prof and AWR.
- Education: Bachelor – Computer Science or Engineering Degree (will accept foreign education equivalent)
- Experience: Five (5) Years