- Develop and implement database-centric software applications.
- Utilize database tools for automating daily tasks (creating stored procedures, database triggers).
- Authorize quality source code, document code, including high level and detailed designs.
- Review team source code as necessary and maintain the version controlling system.
- Assist with the delivery of supporting technical documentation.
- Participate in full lifecycle application development using Scrum oriented Agile test-driven development environment and processes including team collaboration. Make specific determinations about system performance and review changes in code and environment that affect system performance.
- Provide support for internal reporting mechanisms, including statistics generation, workflow tracking, and Business Intelligence dashboards.
- Use DBMS Oracle, PLSQL Developer, SQL Developer, SQL*Plus, MVC.NET, Jira, Confluence, Remedy User, BMC Remedy Mid-Tier, Slack, Trello, Kanban, Reflection X, PuTTY Connection Manager, SQL, PLSQL, SQL, C#, C++,Unix Shell Scripting, Perforce, Source Tree, VS Team Foundation Server, UNIX, Linux, Windows.
- Education: Bachelor – Computer Science or Electronic Engineering (will accept foreign education equivalent)
- Experience: Five (5) Years
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com