Risk intelligence (RQ) uses forward-looking risk concepts and tools to make better decisions, alleviate threats, capitalize on opportunities and create lasting value for companies. Organizations with high risk intelligence tend to make more informed business and security decisions than those with low RQ.
We are at the forefront of helping organizations use advanced analytics for risk management. Organizations want to harness data that is locked in silos and a variety of external sources. We build advanced analytics systems to give organizations clearer visibility into the challenges associated with managing many types of risk in key areas such as operations, regulatory compliance, supply chain, financial services, e-commerce and credit.
As experts in developing big data-related solutions, we are able to combine new sources of unstructured information with state of the art advanced modeling techniques and tools to provide insights quickly. We have a passion for helping clients produce models with significantly higher predictive power.
Our approach to building risk analytics is pragmatic and helps companies establish a baseline for measuring risk throughout the organization. This offers executives clarity in identifying, viewing, understanding, and managing risk. The illustration below shows different areas of our advanced analytical capabilities in the area of risk management.
Effective market risk management strategies enable organizations to make informed decisions. At DataFactZ, we employ complete, end-to-end advanced analytics to help organizations identify and manage the complex risks associated with the development, deployment and maintenance of complex models used for risk management, valuation, and financial and regulatory reporting purposes.
Our market risk management strategies help organizations:
- Review risk management structure, policies, compliances, and governance
- Develop and validate models such as consumer credit models, credit loss forecasting models, and models used to support Basel II economic capital estimates
- Design & build and credit scorecards
- Develop mortgage loan valuation models
In today’s connected business environment, all organizations are subject to fraud. Large-scale frauds have led to the downfall of entire organizations, massive investment losses, significant legal costs and erosion of confidence in capital markets. As organizations conduct more business online, internet fraud poses more of a threat, as it is unpredictable and usually does not follow a consistent pattern.
Organizations have traditionally enforced detective process controls, preventive measures and internal audits to prevent fraud. With modern advanced analytical techniques currently available to effectively and efficiently detect fraudulent activity, we can build advanced models that can identify anomalies, trends and risk indicators in an organization. Our systems help organizations audit all types of transactions, continuously or in real-time, allowing management and auditing teams to identify and report fraudulent activity more rapidly. Our expertise in fraud risk spans several industries, as shown below.
Operational risk measures risk associated with the people, processes and systems required to produce an organization’s product or service. At DataFactZ, our analytical capabilities to build advanced models and generate insights in the area of operational risk enables senior management to find a right balance between risk and reward, while complying with strict regulatory requirements.
Our operational risk services help organizations:
- Gain in-depth insights throughout the enterprise to effectively identify, monitor, and manage risks and controls across multiple processes of business within a comprehensive governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) framework.
- Identify and correct potential organizational non compliance and under performance issues.
- Provide a comprehensive store of knowledge to serve as a basis for standardizing governance, risk mitigation and effective control.
- Deliver on demand, actionable reporting on the current state of operational risk throughout the organization.