Quadratic encourages you to use our service as long as you abide by the Quadratic Terms of Service and Quadratic’s prohibition on spamming and unethical marketing activities. The following are some examples of spamming that may violate the Terms of Service and Quadratic’s Universal Spam Policy:
- Manipulating identifiers, such as email headers, to disguise the origin of any content transmitted to or through Quadratic computer systems.
- Relaying email from a third party’s mail servers without the permission of that third party.
- Using or causing to be used Quadratic computer systems to facilitate the transmission of unsolicited or unauthorized material. This includes any promotional materials, URLs, “junk mail,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of unauthorized solicitation that you may upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available.
- Using “robots” or otherwise harvesting other’s email addresses from the Quadratic site for purposes of sending unsolicited or unauthorized material.
- Uploading, posting, emailing, or transmitting the same message, URL, or post multiple times.
- Disrupting the normal flow of dialogue, or causing the screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the service are able to type, or otherwise acting in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real-time exchanges.
- Certain Quadratic services may have additional spam guidelines explaining appropriate conduct for those services. Those additional policies are incorporated by reference into the Quadratic Universal Spam Policy. It is the user’s responsibility to check each property’s guidelines for additional details regarding spam.
- Violations of our Terms of Service or this Universal Spam Policy may result in legal action against you and the termination, without notice, of your Quadratic ID and/or anything associated with it, including, but not limited to, email accounts, clubs, posts, home pages, and profiles. Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit email to or through Quadratic computer systems. Quadratic does not waive any rights by the failure to enforce this policy in every instance in which it might apply.
Sending unsolicited email advertisements to or through Quadratic computer systems will use or cause to be used Quadratic servers located in US. Any unauthorized use of Quadratic computer systems is a violation of the Quadratic Terms of Service, Universal Spam Policy, and certain federal and state laws, including the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (18 U.S.C. § 1030 et seq.). Such violations may subject the sender and his or her agents to civil and criminal penalties.